- Successful deployment experience of recording file integration solution
- Easy to integrate agencies with various recording systems and interfaces
- Distributed recording file transfer/integration automation and secure transmission
- Recording file integrated system search service is provided
- Long-term preservation of original files during insurance period
- Provides automated remote distribution service of recorded files
- Provides independent, integrated QA services
- Recording system interface without any load on period system applications
Recording integrated backup solution
Recording file integrated management solution in compliance with the Financial Supervisory Service (FSS) regulations
The recording integrated backup solution is a recording backup solution for complying with reinforcement of ‘regulation of insurance mail-order business process,’ important matters such as the duty to explain the insurance business law, the regulations pursuant to Article 42-2 of the Insurance Business Act of the FSS. Recording integrated backup solution is a solution that consolidates and manages recording files by automatically backing up recording files distributed centrally by call centers.
It is an integrated backup system solution for recording which is required to introduce a solution to enable quick response to customers in the event of a dispute with customers, and it is inefficient and solves the risk of loss by backup and distribution management of recorded files by hand.
VoiceArchiver Product Lines
VoiceArchiver solution automatically transfers recording files created by distributed recording systems through BKIntegrator solution and saves them as unified storage, and enables users to respond quickly by listening to recorded files through the web. Long-term archival recording files are stored as original archival archiving storage through CAIntegrator solution, and are automatically replicated remotely. The QAIntegrator solution supports centralized processing of integrated QA to help maximize business efficiency.