A simple and fast electronic contract system without hardware
eSignon is a solution develop to suit the recent cloud market trend.
Without setting up hardware, all electronic contract services can be used through a simple login
Key functions of eSignon
- Supports easy electronic format designing based on the existing document used
Management of work flow
- Allows free designing of the process which can be confirmed at once
- Line of payments is composed based on the conditions set by the user
- Used when one document needs to be approved a multiple number of people (ex. Questionnaire survey).
- Through chatting with relevant people during the approval process, comments can be exchanged freely.
- Documents prepared are categorized into shared/personal documents, allowing convenient management of documents.
Electronic slip, loan agreement & account opening
Insurance subscription application, Account opening application & Card application
Franchise agreement & Application form
Surgical consent form & optional health care agreement
Electronic contract/site inspection report
Car rental application & Electronic contract
Questionnaire, Application for civil complaint & Property Contract
Expected effects of eSignon
- Use digital documents rather than papers
- Strengthen document security
- Safe document keeping and search
- Shorten work processing time
- Automatic creation of database of contents entered
Definition of electronic document
- Under Article 2, Item 1 of the Electronic Document Act, an “electronic document” means information prepared in electronic form and transmitted, received or stored by information processing system
- This means electronic records as digital messages produced by information processing device performing operational management like computers, which can be replayed or read later as necessary and does not require a specific format (or standard).
- – Information in this case means record in a broad sense, including videos, voices, etc., and this includes the legislative intent to include various electronic formats resulting from the development of information communication technology.
Scope of application of electronic documents
- Under Article 3 (Scope) of the Electronic Document Act, unless specifically provided by other laws, this act applies to all electronic documents and electronic trades.
- As electronic mails (emails) falls under information prepared in electronic form and transmitted, received or stored by information processing system using computers, they are electronic documents in the most general form which has transmitting and receiving functions.
- As SMS and MMS of mobile phones are digital messages produced by information processing device which perform operational management and falls under electronic documents which are prepared and transmitted, received or stored information.
Effect of electronic documents
- Article 4 of the Electronic Document Act (Effect of Electronic Documents)
- Unless specifically provided by special provisions of other laws, electronic documents are not denied of their effects as documents for reasons of being in electronic format.
- Electronic documents which indicates intent of guarantee prepared by for the guarantor’s operation or business are deemed in writing pursuant to the main body of the same article regardless of the proviso under Article 428-2(1) of the Civil Code.
- In the event the acts of recording, reporting, storing, keeping or preparing under the acts provided in the attached table are done in electronic documents, the acts under the relevant acts are deemed to have taken place.