Server Monitoring Solution : J-Monstor
J-Monstor is an integrated monitoring system that enables system administrators to quickly analyze performance problems during system service. It collects hardware information of all systems regardless of the OS of the system (Unix, Linux, Windows…) and displays performance information to the dashboard, Web, and app so that the system administrator can easily monitor the information.
Overview of J-Monstor
J-Monstor is a monitoring system that helps to make small and light operation to compensate for the disadvantages of the existing heavy monitoring system. The system administrator chooses only the necessary collection data and collects only very small packets to minimize the load on the operation service. Real-time monitoring function, system history search function, report function, system issue alert function, etc. can be used as app, web, PC dashboard.
J-Monster Benefits and Advantages
- Minimal use of resources (cpu.memory.network usage less than 3%)
- Applicable to all os
- Monitoring group designation function (monitoring statistical value of specific groups)
- Provides various monitoring methods
- Alert function (text, email)
- Process monitoring function