DellEMC ECS(Elastic Cloud Storage)
With DellEMC ECS (Elastic Cloud Storage), you can transform your commercial infrastructure into a complete software-defined cloud storage platform.
DellEMC ECS Software-Defined Cloud Storage
DellEMC ECS provides a complete software-defined cloud storage platform optimized for commercial infrastructure. Built with software-defined solutions or built with turnkey appliances, ECS delivers enterprise-class reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) while delivering all the cost benefits of a commercial infrastructure.
The best effect. Minimum cost. Infinite expansion
Turnkey type cloud
An easy-to-manage cloud storage platform with multi-tenancy, self-service access and usage measurement, it provides STaaS (cloud-ready storage) as a service and dynamic application provisioning.
Environments for hyperscale and
big data applications
The widest applications, including objects, and the HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), can be supported on a single platform. With an architecture that can scale out from terabytes to exabytes, you can flexibly scale out to your business needs.
Low cost compared to
A total turn-of-the-mill commercial hardware platform delivers total cost of ownership (TCO) savings of up to 28 percent over public cloud storage services.
DellEMC ECS cloud scale features and economics
DellEMC® ECS™(Elastic Cloud Storage) provides a complete software-defined object storage platform designed to meet today’s cloud-scale storage requirements. ECS simplifies and lowers the cost of public clouds without risk, compliance, and data ownership issues. Key benefits of ECS include
- Cloudscale economics: 65% TCO savings over public cloud services
- Simplify and extend: single global namespace, unlimited applications and users and files
- Universal Access: Support for objects, files and HDFS on a single platform
- Reduced application development time: Improved cloud application and analytics performance with API-accessible storage and excellent consistency
- Turnkey Cloud: Multi-Tenancy, Self-Service Access and Usage Measurement